Personalized Bowl Kit -
Double up & save on our timelessly simple, non-slip Dog Bowls. The Kit includes two Bowls, which are made of food-grade, dishwasher safe stainless steel. Available in two sizes... Read More
Double up & save on our timelessly simple, non-slip Dog Bowls. The Kit includes two Bowls, which are made of food-grade, dishwasher safe stainless steel. Available in two sizes for big and small appetites, and the perfectly scooped bowl ensures that no food is left behind. Personalize your Bowl Kit with up to 26 characters and up to 10 custom emojis here!
Get notified when back in stock
- Janine G.Verified BuyerReviewingPersonalized Mealtime Kit Black / SmallI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNeat Meal Deal
I love this, tray and bowls very neat and easy to clean. I adore the engraving. The pups likes it too! Definitely worth the $$$$ would purchase again. The mat is a lot smaller than the one bing replaced. The rubber material is great for spillage. Keeps the floor dry and the stray dog food get caught by the raised edges of the mat. Wish I had purchased sooner!
- Sierra W.Verified BuyerReviewingBowl KitI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoGood bowls!
We’re really liking these new bowls. They clean up easily and like the stainless steel. I really wish they made a slow feeder bowl though. Overall, would recommend!
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerReviewingPersonalized BowlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat bowl!
I have had the new bowl for about three weeks and it has been a great addition to our food routine. It doesn't slip, hasn't scratched, and is super easy to clean up. I ordered the 4 cup bowl and it holds the right amount of food for his twice a day feeding routine, but I don't know if it would work with a super large dog. I started with just the food bowl but I plan on adding to his collection.
- Imuy T.Verified BuyerReviewingBowl KitI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoOverall great bowls, I use
Overall great bowls, I use one for the water and the other one for food for my dog. A couple of things I notice is that the water has left some permanent watermark on the bowl after a few uses (I use filtered water and do wash the bowls everyday). Although the bowls are fine to be machine washed but the design of the bowl make the water stay in the bowl after every wash (doesn’t matter which side you face up/ down in the dish washer). So I end up just hand wash them but doesn’t bother me too much.
- Wendy O.Verified BuyerReviewingPersonalized Bowl KitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful bowls
Love the bowls. Very easy to clean and stylish. Fits right in with my home decor.