We believe that every day is Earth Day, which is why all of our decisions are made with the planet in mind. Our sustainability journey is far from over, but these are the practices that we’ve implemented so far to help ensure a brighter future for both dogs and dog people.
How are we reducing our impact?
Recycled Packaging: Whenever possible, we use natural, recycled paper for our packaging.
Always Organic: Our Baked Treats are made with only plant-based, Certified USDA Organic ingredients (aka no nasty chemicals are used in the process!)
Always Natural: Our grooming products are made without artificial colors, fragrances, or polluting chemical detergents. Always natural, vegan, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and sulfate-free.
BioPreferred® Certified: Our Grooming Wipes are BioPreferred® Certified, which means they’ll decompose over time—unlike conventional wipes made of plastic.
5 Tips for reducing your impact as a pet parent:
1. Opt for Organic treats to prevent the use of environmentally-harmful pesticides and herbicides.
2. Choose natural Grooming products that contain no artificial colors, fragrances, or chemical detergents that can pollute our waterways.
3. When buying new gear for your pup, look for durable materials that are built to last to prevent unnecessary waste.
4. Look for Toys made from natural materials, rather than plastic.
5. If your dog outgrows their gear, donate their pre-loved items to a shelter or local Vet’s office in need! ♻️